A song for lover :)

i have been long looking for this song ,
for a qute long act since i the drama that contain this song and for a year i 've found it today ,
i love the rtyhm wahhhh mmg suit for couple or husband and wife ,
it has a deep meaning and try listen this ,
this song might get you to awang awangan ,
mmg lah , sbb orang tengah on love mmg nak post bende mcmni ,
kalau tak , jgn harap lahh ~ hahah
this is song from jae hae and picked up form his best drama chunyang :)
i brought you the english translation so you be able to comprehended it deeply ,
and SUFI interrupting my head :) , ILY sygg







Neol saranghagesseo eonje kachina
Neol saranghagesseo chikeum I sungan chorom
I sesang ke nugu poda neol saranghagesseo
Iryeoun aegiro noui hogishimeul chageuk halsudo isso
Keu heungak yuhuiro I pameul ponael sudo isso
Hachiman naui maeumeul ijeneun arajwosseumyon hae
I sesang keu nugu poda neol saranghagesseo
Neol saranghagesso onje kkachina
Neol saranghagesso chikeum I sungan chorom
I sesange nugu poda neol saranghagesseo

nae tteugeeoun ipsuli noui pudeureoun ipsule tahgil wonhae
nae sarangi noui kaseume cheonhae chitorok
ajikdo noui maeumeul moreugo isseoss tamyo neun
I sesang keu nugu poda neol saranghagesso

neol saranghahagesseo onje kachina
neol saranghagesso chikeum I sungan chorom
I sesang ke nugu posa neol saranghagesseo
Iryeoun aekido noui hogi shimeul chagukhal sudo isso
keu heunhan yuhuiro I pameul ponal sudo isso
hachiman naui maeumeul ijeneun ara chwosseumyon hae
I sesang keu nugu poda neol saranghagesseo

neol saranghahagesseo onje kachina
neol saranghagesso chikeum I sungan chorom
I sesang ke nugu posa neol saranghagesseo

Translation:

I want my lips to touch your warm
lips until my love reaches your heart.
If you still don’t know my heart,
know that I will love you more
than anyone in this world.
I will love you forever.
I will love you just as I do now.
More than anyone else in this world,
I’ll love you


ps; the lyrics just is repeated many times so dont get confuse why the korean lyrics is longer than its english , the meaning is meaningful enough for me even for a short !

0 comments: